Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What's Happening

Well Patrick had a sleepover with a few classmates last night and went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 again. They apparently stayed up all night so when Patrick came home, they had to coax him out of the car and he curled up in a chair and crashed. We hope he has enough energy to go to practice today.

Hannah spent part of the morning at the pool with JoAnna and then went onto practice this afternoon.

Thank goodness for the short week. It is averaging to 100's this week with a slight chance of some sprinkles toward the end of the weekend. We need rain so bad.

If you want me to drop you an email when the blog is updated, let me know and I will add you to the list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What great photos! Can't wait to see you at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Who knew my sister would turn out so athletic??? tai kwon do.... skiing???? You're putting me to shame!