Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The cool weather cometh

We are finally having some beautiful weather here in Georgia. How long it will last is any ones guess. Anyway, I had a video clip from our backyard but it was apparently to big. A new Web Weaver spider has shown up in the yard which brings a lot of excitement. ( Not as much as the black widows of course. Current record is 5 in one day.)

I am working on getting a bunch of new photos to put up. That has been the biggest request is more photos. So that is what I will try and do.

I posted a video clip from the last meet as a test and it worked really well. We have another meet coming up and I will try to get all the events taped and uploaded the next day so keep checking back.





This picture is about a year old but it is a good one. I found it while reorganizing my folders. It was taken in Cedar Rapids Iowa at the Kernals Baseball game.

No comments: