Sunday, March 16, 2008

Palm Sunday

Patrick was confirmed and baptised today at church.

Some of these pictures were taken by others at church.





He went through the confirmation class with six other kids. The four boys were all baptised today as well. He was presented with a bible and his name tag and welcomed to the church as a new member.
JoAnna and Hannah have gotten involved with the dancers. Hannah sings with the children's choir and they both are dancing. They absolutely love it and have enjoyed being somewhere where they can do what they love. JoAnna realized how much she missed it today.



I have attached the video that the church shot. for more videos and pictures of today and the other Sundays please go to their website. www.asburymemorial.com
Look For JoAnna and Hannah. They are wearing white. I'm in a red shirt rear left of the choir.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Eric, that was quick! I'm proud of all of you. Congratulations Patrick on your confirmation, that is a big day. I remember when I was confirmed and got my own bible very well and as a Methodist too! The dance was fabulous, though I'm not sure I could pick out Hannah and Joanna, it's neat knowing they are participating in such a beautiful thing. And Eric, good for you for singing in the Choir - always hard to get enough men, and that is always my role in church too - it was a beautiful anthem. Sounds like a wonderful Palm Sunday, now Easter to look forward to.

Love you all!

Gramma Cindy

Unknown said...

Okay, I shall be anonymous no more - couldn't figure out who to be this time for some reason!

Love again.

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you Patrick! What a big day for you. And thank you, Eric, for posting the video....it was wonderful! The music was inspiring and the dancers were beautiful! It really brought tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for you guys. I think liturgical dance is an outstanding way to express praise for God. I always wanted to do it myself, because it was being done back in the '70s.