Friday, January 29, 2010

Jump Rope for Heart

Hannah is doing the Jump Rope for Heart again this year in Memory of her Great Grandmothers Ivey and Oma and her Grandfathers Grandpa Ray and Papa Jim who have both survived heart attacks. Any donations made through the site I will get credit for and will go to the American Heart Association



Please help as I learn more about my own heart and the challenges others face.



Follow the link below to visit my site.



http://honor.americanheart.org/site/TR/JumpforHeart/JRFH-GSA?px=1839044&pg=personal&fr_id=1282&et=cKysGD02ZdvmaMKUStHfOg..&s_tafId=3905


Thank You,

Hannah

1 comment:

Gramma Cindy said...

I'll forward this to Grandpa Ray - I'm sure he will help.
My son used to do this every year as part of a jump rope team - very worthy cause.