Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Adventures

Patrick and JoAnna left on some new adventures This past Saturday.

Patrick left at 6:30 am for Bigstuff Camp with the church youth group.
(What's scary is it reminded me about when I would go to camp. He is growing up quick) He gets home tonight so we will try and get something up faster than I did with vacation.

JoAnna also left Saturday with her mom and her partner Maryanna and Elizabeth for Guatemala with Faith at Work. They will be building a school in a remote village on the side of a mountain. JoAnna called once and is having a great time and is enjoying using her Spanish. One thing she mentioned was what a reality check it has been. Well more info and pictures when they return in a week.

The other major event is my high school class "Class of '88" is having it's 20th HS reunion this coming weekend. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. I didn't find out until last month and we already had all these plans in motion. I am starting this year though to be ready for the next one.

No comments: