Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First day for the rest of us!

Today was the first day of school for Hannah and JoAnna! Hannah is starting 4th grade and Joanna is teaching Espanol (Spanish, I couldn't do the ~) anyway, they all had a great first days. Patrick is really enjoying 6th grade, Hannah loves school need I say more and JoAnna had a great first day saying the third grade was that best so far. She will be teaching Spanish four days a week and is excited.

I started my class at Armstrong on Monday. I would say I love it but I would be fibbing just a bit. It is fun getting into the books again.






Don't they look cute on the first day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My gosh, Patrick has grown again, and Hannah is going to pass up Joanna soon too! Exciting you are teaching Spanish Joanna - I didn't even know you spoke Spanish.

You all look just great!

Love you!!!