Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of Middle School for Patrick. He went to a peer party the other day and met lots of new friends and then had orientation yesterday to find out where his classes, locker and band rooms were. He was excited this year which we were excited about.

I kept getting lost in the hallways since it was a new school. So far World History is my favourite subject. I get to go to an new classroom for most of my classes. For band this year we may get to travel to different events. I get to choose where I want to eat lunch each day so I get to eat outside if I want. The teachers are really nice. We get to dress out for PE and play games like handball and Frisbee golf.

Patrick


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have your comments on here Patrick. We have a frisbee golf course pretty close to our house, you'll have to teach me how to play!