Monday, October 20, 2008

Horton Hears a Who

Most posts have me behind the camera but today I was in front. Our church did the Suessical the Mussical.




The Cat In The Hat and Oh the Thinks you can Think!


I got to play Horton. and Hannah was Think 18.

JoAnna and I realized that while I have done musicals in the past while growing up, I had not done anything like that since we had met so she got to see a part of me that she had never seen before.


Horton Hears a Who and Alone in the Universe!
Playing Horton definatly kindled the flame a bit and since Hannah also enjoys the theater, we are going to investigate the local groups.


Alone in the Universe! (Horton and JoJo)



Here is a video clip of Horton Hears a Who. I also sang Alone in the Universe and Solla Sallew. All the songs were video taped and are on the church website at www.asburymemorial.com Check them out. Pat Prokop, Bill Kelso and Barry Parker did an oustanding job on the video filming, editing and pictures. Be sure to watch the announcements, they are a riot. Of all the songs, one of the best was Green Eggs and Ham. The energy and the kids were great!

Solla Sallew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, you are awesome! I just happened to click on the website when I was going through my favorites not expecting to find anything new, and what did I find - this wonderful you! Anyway, I'm proud of you and I'm sure your dad will be too when he gets a chance to see this. He's in Salem tonight, or I would show him right now. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

You were great in Mame as a 12 year old, and now you're doing it again! I'm so excited and proud for you.