Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tommy's Play Park

September 20th The City of Pembroke dedicated the Tommy McCormick Play Park. It has a playground, Tennis Court and a Skate Park. Tommy is JoAnna's Uncle and Jeanne's Husband that passed away. Everyone had a good time and the kids are loving the skate park. Family and friends were on hand for the dedication and to share stories about Tommy.



I think one of the best comments of the day was when Lilly (pictured below) a good friend of Jeanne and Tommy and everyone else in the family ( she is a part of the family) said


"When I put my hands in my pockets, I feel as if Tommy were here, since these are his shorts."

















Patrick holding Diva and Hannah holding CJ Diva's newest cousin.














Tommy's daughters Angela and Kathleen and Amy.






























No comments: